Tuesday, July 26, 2016

7/23-24/16: Another Quickie

I'm so capricious these days, and this is becoming evident in my travel habits.

Case in point: my spur-of-the-moment decision to pack up and take another little excursion, from the 22nd to the 24th, just cruising about the Carolinas again. Maybe it's the utter convenience (and economy) of the van-camping thing. I don't know, but I like it. Love it, perhaps.

And where else would I camp and, thus, do my yoga? Why, two Anytime Fitnesses, of course.

The first, in eastern NC, for your viewing pleasure:


And now, before you've recovered from that mind-blowing eyeful:


You might recognize the second one, because it's a re-post from earlier in the month when I camped at the same place, because I once more forgot to snap a memento-picture before jetting off (or, rather, I snapped one but it failed to upload or something, I don't know).

And from there, it was back to the beach, finishing yet another whirlwind few days of driving and sightseeing and exploration. Another wondrous and priceless experience, to join my others -- and all for the price of gas.

Excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment