Saturday, September 19, 2015

9/16-18/15: Yoga Camp

No, that's not the name of a yoga-oriented camp. Rather, these last three days I did yoga at a campsite.

Not that it felt much like camping, after my living in Kalki on and off for so long. It was, simply, just another "park"-site for me, albeit in a nice, big, level space. Being peaceful and quiet and quasi-private were nice bonuses, too, further justifying the cost. There was a fire pit, had I been inclined to a camp fire, and the luxury of full sewer and power hookups, which I indulged in since they were there. For an RV bum, it was the Ritz (unlike the barebones wildnerness of a Wal-Mart parking lot).

There, in the grassy, tree-nestled lot I was assigned, I yoga'd for three successive days, and it was good. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment